Article Submission Policy
The readers of this site have so much to offer and many have already offered some great articles to our site. We believe that featuring our readers thoughts and opinions, only adds to our site.
If you are interested in submitting an article on The Home For Survival, we do ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your article.
- Write an original post in 1,000 words or less.
- The content should be relevant to the site and its readers.
- Provide a unique and descriptive title for the post.
- Use proper spelling and grammar.
- No references or links to products without approval from the site.
- Give credit and site reference where necessary.
- Disclose any conflicts of interest.
- Submit a quality photo that relates to the article and is legal (not scraped from the internet).
- Authors may submit original or personal photos, graphics, diagrams, etc to be used within the text. Photos and graphics created by other individuals or companies are not to be used without proper attribution.
- Write a brief author’s biography in 150 words or less.
- If applicable, submit your professional Twitter handle for publishing.
Upon submission, review and approval, we will publish the article to www.TheHomeForSurvival.com
Please send your article suggestions to mike (at) thehomeforsurvival (dot com) for review.
We reserve the right to edit content, spelling, grammar, etc. upon approval from the author. We also reserve the right to refuse to publish any works submitted for review for any reasons, which it is not obligated to disclose to the author.